An on the spot presence with experienced professional personnel is the most effective and efficient way to develop businesses and projects. That what our Indonesia Representation Services provide.
Our Indonesian Representation Services aim to provide non-Indonesian companies instantly with an effective, efficient and productive Indonesian operations without the usual time consuming preparatory works and high start-up costs. With our services, foreign companies will be able to start its Indonesian operations immediately and avoid those time-consuming preparatory works and high start-up investments and expenses.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Clients can opt for part or all of the following Indonesia representation services:
- Serving as your Indonesian Representative Office
- Business Development and Marketing & Sales activities for and on your behalf
- Project Development & Project Management activities for and on your behalf
- Procurement activities for and on your behalf
- Signing agreements for and on your behalf
- Search & selection of Indonesian business partners
- Collecting payments for and on your behalf
- Selling your Indonesian business
- Acquisition of Indonesian Companies
- Providing of part-time or full-time personnel for your Indonesian activities
BENEFITS OF APPOINTING INDONESIA3000 AS YOUR INDONESIA REPRESENTATIVE
Below are several important benefits of appointing INDONESIA3000 as your Indonesian Representative :
- No capital requirement
- Your Rep Office is instantly active, no waiting time
- Manage and run by people with the necessary competencies and experiences
- Cost effective
As a foreign company you could ofcourse setup your own Indonesian Representative Office.
However such Representative Office has limited functionality and generally are prohibited from directly engaging in operational activities, signing contracts, issuing official invoices, receiving payments from its clients, and directly engaging in any other profit generating activities.
The requirements and procedure to form an Indonesia representative is governed by the Regulation of The Chairman of BKPM No. 15 of 2015 Regarding Guidelines and Procedures for Licensing and Non-Licensing Investment. According to this regulation there are 3 types of Representative Offices which can be incorporated in Indonesia, namely .. read further